COVID19 – Going forward
Taste the South Tours will continue to offer our guests venues who do not charge for tasting. Due to COVID19 this may be limited. While supporting our local businesses we kindly ask guests to pay tasting fees (if applicable) directly to the venues. (in most cases the tasting fee is redeemable on purchase).
- Taste the South Tours reserve the right to cancel any tour at our discretion due to factors beyond our control including not reaching minimum tour pax numbers.
- In such cases we will offer you to tour on the next available tour or at an alternative tour of equal value or we issue a refund if payment was received. Taste the South Tours takes no responsibility for any costs incurred or action taken.
- Tour groups: minimum number of total 4 pax paying adults applies to all of our tours except Private Charter.
- Special conditions in regards to minimum numbers may apply on long weekends.
- Tour itinerary | lunch dinner offer subject to change without further notice.
- Prices quoted | Specials offered are subject to change without further notice.
- Discounts | Special prices only apply if booking is made direct with Taste the South. Discounts | Special prices not applicable if booking is made via third party receiving percentage of tour price.
- Non Refundable Deposit payment when tour is cancelled 14 days prior to tour | after itinerary has been sent or otherwise listed in correspondence.
- Non refundable payment | balance payment when cancellation is 7 days or less prior to event or otherwise listed in correspondence.
- Cancellation statute also applies if booking was made and a Voucher is used as payment.
- Private Charter tour itinerary sent after Deposit payment received. Non refundable fee of $150 charged if itinerary is sent and tour is cancelled.
- Bookings accepted based on “First Call, First In” and payment received on due day. Reservations may be cancelled if payment not received as listed in correspondence.
- Please note: No Hen’s or Buck’s costumes accepted.
- We kindly ask that no alcohol is consumed 8 hours prior to tour and we ask you not to drive after the tour, as generous servings are provided at each venue.
- Taste the South reserves the right to refuse pick up of intoxicated guests; no refund given.
- In accordance with our Public Liability Insurance and the Law, strictly no food or drink is permitted in our vehicles at any time. Passengers that endanger or disrupt this priority will be warned and if necessary immediately removed from the tour.
- If joining with children on e.g. our Hits with Kids Tour: Please note that we do not supply children’s car seats and kindly ask that you bring your own if needed. ALL children’s car seats will be secured via seat-belt.
- Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss or damage whilst on tour.
- Taste the South Tours takes no responsibility for any costs incurred or action taken. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- We endeavour to bring you to wineries that charge no tasting fee. If e.g. on a Private Charter you wish to visit a venue that charges for the wine tastings (e.g. some venues do charge for tasting), we kindly ask that any fees arising is paid by you directly to the venue charging such a fee. Venues and their fee policy subject to changes and | or additions depending on Winery.