Wine into the Night Tour
Come with us on an extraordinary Winery Tour:
The only one in the Margaret Region that takes you into the night!
Combine classic wine appreciation with a light evening meal – Wine into the Night starts in the early afternoon and you return to your accommodation under a night sky!
Enjoy your morning in leisure – sleep in & have a long breakfast or climb through a cave & have a nice lunch …
Finish the afternoon enjoying the extraordinary Wine into the Night tour.
We pick you up in the early afternoon and you explore a selection of boutique wineries and a brewery for the beer lovers.
Relax and chat with the ones behind the scenes. Taste award winning wines, while talking to the winemaker on everything grapes.
You end your tour day enjoying a light evening meal at a specially chosen restaurant … either at: Swings Taphouse Margaret River; Caves House or Lamont’s Smith Beach.
Bring some friends – or make new ones on this wine tasting experience with a difference… the evening-time adds an air of magic to this exclusive tour.
Relax while we drive you
The Wine into the Night offers wine tasting with no rush; we travel in small groups as is usual with Taste the South Tours and our itinerary is flexible as always.
The Wine into the Night Tour is inclusive of :
- Pick up at your accommodation within the region at approx. 1:30 pm
- A light evening meal at a restaurant or vineyard
- Our tours are hosted by local tour guides
- Special personalized service throughout the Tour
- Return to your accommodation about 8 pm
- Just $135 pp for all of the above plus great tasting experiences and fun memories
- Side note: Tastings at breweries not included. Most wineries now charge a tasting fee redeemable on purchase
We’ll pick up from and return you to your accommodation in the Margaret River Region: Busselton – Dunsborough – Bunker Bay and Eagle Bay – Yallingup – Margaret River – Prevelly
Our Mini-buses are comfortable, air conditioned and clean. You travel in small groups of no more then 13 guests.
In the Summer months our tours can be booked out quickly. We encourage you to book as far in advance as possible so as not to be disappointed.